Below are some opportunities for you to fund-raise for the choir program. More will be added as we go through the year!
Little Caesar’s Pizza Kits
These are in full swing right NOW! This is a wonderful fundraiser for our program and people enjoy these easy and quick dinner and dessert options. We ask that each choir member sell 10 pizza kits/dessert kits to help us achieve our fundraising goal of $5,000! It is crucial to be able to fund the many activities and services we have for our choir students.
- Order due date: November 9th
- Delivery date: November 16th
- Click Here to place your orders!
- Fundraiser ID: 329134
Once again the Marching Band has offered for the choir program the opportunity to help with some of the dates of the Bingo events that help raise a significant amount of money for our program. We will be covering the Saturdays in November. Each date that we cover has the potential to raise the choir program $500 per evening. This is a huge opportunity for our program and greatly would help with costs for this year.
- We need 5 volunteers for each Saturday evening from 5:00-10:00 PM. Each volunteer must be 18 years of age or older. You will serve as a bucket counter/ticket seller.
- Please click here to sign up for an evening on Sign Up Genius; Sign up to be a Bucket Counter.
- Dates Needed: 11/4, 11/11, 11/18, 11/25
- At the end of the evening you will receive $30 for your time and services. You will also receive a coupon for a free meal (bowling alley style hotdogs, hamburger, fries, etc).
- Remember! We must have 5 choir volunteers for each of the Saturdays in November to qualify for the money to go to the choir program. Please help us make this possible!